Top Notch Farming meetings presented by SaskCanola in partnership with the Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture, SaskBarley, and the Canola Council of Canada.
No fee to attend but we ask that farmers still register ahead of time. Lunch will be provided. Tentative agenda is as follows:
– Tax Planning with New Rules: Merle Good
– Soil Variability: Angela Bedard-Haughn, Associate Dean, College of Agriculture & Bioresources, University of Saskatchewan
– Clubroot in Saskatchewan: Barb Ziesman, Provincial Plant Disease Specialist, Saskatchewan Agriculture
– Pest Biosecurity Program: Lynne Roszell, Plant Health Officer, SARM Division #4
– Neonics Update: James Tansey – Provincial Insect Specialist, Saskatchewan Agriculture
– SaskBarley Session: Matt Enns, Founder Maker’s Malt & Barley Farmer, Rosthern